It’s the Most Spookiest Time of the Year
In DC there’s no shortage of Halloween spirit. Get your costume(s) on point and start piecing together your plans so you are set to scare! We’ve waited all fall for this weekend so let’s do it big. If you’re not sure where to go or what to wear, check our suggestions below. We have the best of what DC has to offer for events, activities, and even some help for any last minute costume needs.
Scare Your Pants Off
What’s Halloween without some screams? These places are sure to make you shriek in horror.
- Scariest Haunted Houses
- Haunted Mansion Scavenger Hunt
- DC’s Haunted Tours
- Scariest Places in the District
Have a Boo-zy Halloween
Eat, drink, and be scary with these great Halloween events.
- DC’s #1 Costume Party for 20-somethings
- 19th Annual Nightmare on M St Bar Crawl
- Pub Dread: When A Haunted House meets a Bar
SID Staff Picks
- Trick or Treat Embassy Row: Trick or Treat your way into a different country.
-Spookasana @ New District Brewing: Who knew beer and yoga went together so well?
- Halloween Standup @ Bier Barron: Spice up Thursday with some laughs. Free Admission.
- A Verry Potter Tavern: Not exactly Halloween, but Wizards and Witches are welcome.