Don’t Be a Grinch
We all know it’s the end of the term and finals are right around the corner, but cheer up so are the Holidays. Don’t let your workload turn you into The Grinch this year. DC’s done its part getting into the spirit – now it’s your turn. Grab some friends and enjoy a Capitol Christmas.
Walkin’ in a Winter Wonderland
Tis the season to lean into the holiday cheer.
1) THE OLDER YOU GET, THE HAPPIER YOU ARE WHEN GETTING SOCKS AS A GIFT
2) PEEING IN PUBLIC IS ONLY FORBIDDEN IF YOU OPEN YOUR PANTS
3) IF BREAD GOES BAD WE THROW IT AWAY, IF BANANAS GO BAD WE MAKE BREAD OUT OF THEM
SID Staff Picks
- DC’s Lights Are Bright & Shining: So Many Light Shows So Little Time
-Made in DC Pop-Up: Holiday Shop Like A Local
-Holiday Boat Show: It’s Like Floating Christmas Trees
-Botanical Gardens: Experience the Holidays across America in DC
* – Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.